There is nothing out there. Nothing. The rumors of matching seemed to have switched to say they weren't but now they are. There is nothing out there.
My sister is having a referral/baby shower for Sarah. She sent out the invitations because we were supposed to have some news in the next few days. I'm thinking next week at the earliest we will hear something. The shower is on the 21st. I hope we have a picture and an age to tell everyone about her. I registered for some onesies in smaller sizes - I have lots of 12 month things but nothing smaller and with some of the ages of babies in the last few months I figured I should be ready. The plan is to take off the sizes on the registry that definitely won't fit her. It isn't like we really "need" anything for her. We have quite a few things left from Hannah because we started the process when she was 6 months old.
I just want to see her.
The plus side is that my house if getting very clean. (We moved a few weeks ago and I only have our room to do!) The closet has become a storage for the boxes that aren't unpacked yet so the first thing I need to do is get them out of there and hang the clothes. Then I can start putting away craft things and making a pile to get rid of. I got rid of a lot before we moved but I know I'll find more things I just don't need cluttering the house.
We are heading to the library today to return some books and get some new ones. Brandon is a reading fiend right now.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Nothing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment