Brandon and Hannah went to visit Santa a few weeks ago. Hannah wrote a "letter" to Santa that said she wants a dress up dress, a mermaid (Little Mermaid) and a "bad snake". We aren't sure where the last one came from. I hope she will be happy with what Santa interprets.
Brent and I were laughing and remembering Brandon at this age asking Santa for a rock. The Santa looked over at me when he said that, I just smiled and shrugged. He got a truck and a rock for Christmas that year. The rock is packed away in one of our many boxes. When we were moving I found it in one of the toy boxes. It will never be thrown away!
I'll try to post pictures of the kids with Santa later.
Monday, December 10, 2007
Dear Santa,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment