My sister took this picture of the kids last night to send to their (well, Brandon and Katie's) hockey players. They love to go to the games here and cheer for them. Brandon's favorite keeps giving him sticks and pucks - when we have a place to put them I'm going to hang them on his wall. He wishes he could take lessons but there is no place to do it here. Their jerseys have the name of the team but I made it so you can't tell where we live.
I wanted to get the boxes of Christmas decor out today but it is hailing and cold and Brent won't do it for me. :) I asked - jokingly - in the middle of a particularly bad hail storm and he just looked at me. I'm feeling very unprepared this year - usually we have at least decorations up and I have cards out. They will probably be New Year's greetings this year. Oh well!
Monday, December 10, 2007
Christmas wishes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment