What better was to commemorate my 100th post than with pictures of my babies:

I never "really" noticed how much they look alike. I mean, I do know but in my mind Brandon is changing so much and really looks like Brent to me. But Hannah looks just like I did when I was a little girl. Then I see these pictures and boy the two of them are like peas in a pod! One of the girls at work said if I cover Hannah's hair they have almost the exact same face. They really are beautiful children - God, Brent and I did good - don't you think?
Thursday, December 20, 2007
100th Post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Jester's!!! Long time no see! I was really happy to get your Christmas card and find that you all are doing good. Brandon and Hannah look so big now, and to think it's only been a year! We miss you! Shawnie says hi to his pal Brandon!!
Michelle
Yes, you did good! Great pictures!!
Cathy
Michelle, Branodn missed Shawn so much! He talks about him all the time still. We hope to get to California in the spring or fall - it depends on when we get Sarah home. We'd like to do a real family bonding trip when she is with us. Tell Shawn I'll have Brandon call him soon!
Thanks Cathy! I don't particularly care for the bright yellow wall but that is the only empty wall at the preschool and I took pictures of all the kids for an ornament.
Post a Comment