Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Prayers

1. Hannah has her VCUG tomorrow (Wednesday) at 9:45 a.m. It isn't necessarily a painful procedure (at least that's what the doctor tells us) but it is uncomfortable for her. We are hoping that the doctor will sit down with us afterwards and discuss the next step which is likely surgery. Brent and I dread the crying and discomfort for Hannah but we know this is what we need to do for her.

2. A cousin of Brent's found out she has breast cancer. Luckily it was caught early and we are waiting to hear how she is and what the doctors are going to do. She has two little guys and I imagine she is scared and nervous. I've been thinking about her a lot this week.

3. Our SIL's mom has been not feeling well and the last I heard the doctor's couldn't find what was wrong. She was supposed to schedule an appointment with a neurologist.

4. My uncle has cancer that has recurred and has started chemo again.

5. Today is September 11th. That speaks for itself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read about Brent's cousin on your blog tonight. I am wondering if she is also my cousin "J" from Tucson. If so, I would wish to contact her mother "J". I hope my inquiry doesn't offend you. My prayers and best wishes go out for you little princess.