Apple picking
Boothill
Hannah at Tombstone.
This is the kids getting ready to go into the mine.I love this one of Brandon leaving the mine.
Brandon has been working on a project for school on an ancient civilization. He chose the Han dynasty. We did research together on the internet and in some books we had. He told me what he wanted to include then we typed it up (mainly due to neatness issues!), Mumpie scanned some pictures that were related to what Brandon inclued and presto - a beautiful presentation for his class. He is practicing in this picture. It is due next Friday. (I'm glad he finished it early though!)
Hannah got a birthday present today from Brent's best friend Scott and his wife Michelle. She LOVED it! It is a Barbie Island Princess dress and the doll. The doll sings two songs that I think she learned within minutes of opening the doll because she played them over and over and over.... I don't know if Scott and Michelle read this blog but if they do - Thank you!
Friday, September 7, 2007
pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey! It's your cousin, Dani. I read your site and Susie's on occasion. I noticed down the line that you asked if anyone in your family reads this. I do! Anyway, I wouldn't worry about what people think of your language on a blog. My xanga site is really only for me. If someone in the family reads it, that is fine, but it is for my venting and journaling purposes only. Susie reads it(I don't know if you have), and she has even given me advice. This is a great way for the family to keep up with what is happening in each other's lives. Since I live so far away from everyone, Sometimes I feel "left out" so to speak, but the blogs help me to feel like I am closer somehow, if that makes any sense. I hope that you get Sarah soon!!! Love You!!
I do read your site - I'm as bad as posting as anyone though!
I'm not too worried about language as I usually write how I talk and my language isn't generally bad. I have a private journal that I can write in if I have the "urge" to use anything stronger than "darn" :) Love you too!
Post a Comment