Brandon's first project is to make a timeline of his life. These are the pictures he chose to use:
The first picture is when Great-Papa holding Brandon. He looks so proud of him (as I am sure he was) I only wish he could have known the boy Brandon is now - he would be even prouder.
The next picture is at Brandon's first birthday party. Look at those cheeks and chins! He was such a little chunky monkey.
This picture was his first visit to Legoland when he was 2. He LOVED it and when we moved to Murrieta we had season passes and went every few months. I love his smile in this picture.
When he was 3 he took hockey lessons - isn't he cute all dressed up in his skates and mask? He really enjoys going to the hockey games here. This is also the year we moved to California.
When he was 4 (almost 5) Hannah was born. This was taken right after I was moved into a room where Brandon could come in and see us. He was so smitten with her - he still is!
When he was 5 we moved to Murrieta and he started kindergarten. What a great year for him! He loved school.
When he was 6 he got a hamster for his birthday. We named her Jingle since his birthday is around Christmas. That poor hamster has been through a lot - Brandon loves to play with her! She has rolled down stairs (accidentally in her ball) and been made to dance. Thank goodness she is sweet and doesn't bite. (P.S. Look at those beautiful eyes!)
And this year he is 7. He learned how to ride his bike this summer. He wants to put his picture of his first day of school this year as well.
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Brandon's first school project
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad you found pictures... I looked and didn't find any. I am so glad he loved school.
Post a Comment