Friday, July 27, 2007

Things that make me cry, things that make me laugh

First the sad news - Kodi was outside this evening when we went to run errands. He hasn't been out much due to the weather. When we got home we couldn't find him. We got out the flashlights and searched in all the corners of the yard and can't find him. There was a storm that rolled through town while we were out but we didn't think it was near the house. We think maybe he got scared and somehow got out of the fence. We can't figure out how though. We hope he comes home tomorrow. Brandon wants to put up signs so we will probably do that. I hope he comes home.

Hannah's funny: This morning I was doing her hair in the bathroom.

Me: You are so pretty. Who made you so beautiful? (in my head I'm thinking of the answer we have always given her "God made you such a beautiful girl!"

Hannah: Hmmm, I think the mailman did it.

Me: (while laughing) No, honey, the mailman had nothing to do with why you are so beautiful - God made you a beautiful girl.

Hannah: Just tidding (she doesn't say her "k"'s very well) God made me beautiful.

She makes me laugh!

1 comment:

Susie said...

Ohh no! I hope you find him.