Friday, July 27, 2007

These are just a few pictures from the week

Susie and I took the kids to get their pictures taken today. These were some that we did at home. They looked adorable - Hannah looked so grown up in this outfit!

Brandon took my camera and was posing Hannah to take pictures. I thought he did a pretty good job! He also took the one of Kodi sitting in Riley's carseat that I previously posted.



This is a picture of the yard during the hail storm the other night. The ground was covered in hail. Brandon was hoping today's storm would do the same thing but it didn't.

Caught in the crib! No, Hannah didn't climb in herself! When I went to get Riley from her nap I popped Hannah in there to play with her. They were having a grand time.

This is a little Mandarin dress I bought the girls last year when we hoped to have Sarah home. I bought one for Katie and Joann and one for each of our girls. Katie and Joann can't wear theirs anymore. Hannah wore Sarah's last year and has almost out grown this one so I had to take one last picture.

No comments: