Yesterday's storm was incredible - it fast and hard. The hail was the size of a hazelnut and the ground looked like it had snowed. Our backyard was a big lake and the wash behind the house was running. Our front yard looked better - there are rocks in most of it so it wasn't muddy at least. The planter areas looked like ponds. I told Brandon we should get some fish and put them in the one by our front door. The weeds like that area as well- we have a lot of them! I think we will probably wait until the threat of rain stops so that we don't do it one day and have it all come back the next. I've got mud in the entry way and mud in the kitchen where the dog went out. I have to let it all dry before I can sweep/vacuum it up. It cooled off to the mid 70's last night - very nice!
We have a chance of rain today but before then it will probably be hot and sticky.
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
The storm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment