today is 18 months since our LID. How much longer?
AND.... Brandon is 7 and a half - I probably should have realized it sooner. He is on the downslide to 8. :)
Friday, July 13, 2007
I just realized...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New one coming soon.... Once upon a time in land not so far away ~ our enchanted life began… First Prince Brandon the Clever… Then Princess Hannah of the Sugar Plums… Finally Princess Sarah of the Sweet Peas!
today is 18 months since our LID. How much longer?
AND.... Brandon is 7 and a half - I probably should have realized it sooner. He is on the downslide to 8. :)
1 comment:
What happened to the Sarah quilt?! I want to see it and you have it blocked. Me, your very own sister? I am sure it is an oversight. I keep looking to see if you put my pieces on and yes, I know we haven't done wishes yet.
Post a Comment