This is what my house looked like..... then......
I was feeding Riley her bottle when Hannah crept up on my lap and promptly fell asleep. I should have known she was tired since 1) she got up at 6:30 this morning 2) Little People were being put in time-out for flying across the room at a rapid pace toward her brother 3) time out was rapidly approaching for Hannah due to Mommy's quickly diminishing patience
This is how Daddy/Uncle Brent found us when he walked through the door. Thank goodness he came in because Riley's nap was less than stellar (think sweating Auntie holding her because she couldn't get up with Hannah on her). Hannah is still sleeping on Mommy and Uncle Brent and Brandon are playing with Riley an hour and a half after this picture was taken. I sure wish I could have kept both of the asleep so Riley would be in a better mood when her Mommy gets here. (teething doesn't help matters either!)

This is how Daddy/Uncle Brent found us when he walked through the door. Thank goodness he came in because Riley's nap was less than stellar (think sweating Auntie holding her because she couldn't get up with Hannah on her). Hannah is still sleeping on Mommy and Uncle Brent and Brandon are playing with Riley an hour and a half after this picture was taken. I sure wish I could have kept both of the asleep so Riley would be in a better mood when her Mommy gets here. (teething doesn't help matters either!)
No comments:
Post a Comment