It was a busy week for me this week.
First, I had registered for an SEI class that I need to renew my teaching certificate (Sheltered English Immersion). It was 4 days for 4 hours each evening from 4-8 p.m. It was a fairly easy course, everything was done in class.
But, I also taught VBS from 8am-2pm every day. The kids had their challenging moments. Brandon stayed with me until noonish. Hannah went back to our house with my mom every day. The kids were just too loud for her. After lunch my mom would pick up Brandon and take the kids up to her house.
Brent would pick the kids up at about 5 - well, he would go to my parents, eat dinner with them, swim and come home. It worked out nicely for them.
I missed everyone. I hardly saw Hannah because by the time I got home she was usually in bed. I got to spend time with Brandon at VBS but with lots of other kids - there wasn't as much "Mommy" time as he would have liked. I hardly go to spend time with Brent because by Tuesday evening I was exhausted and sick. Yes, in the midst of this I feel terrible. General stuffiness mostly but not sleeping because of it.
I liked the class - talking "education".
I liked working with the kids.
I missed my family.
I'll be glad for tomorrow when I only have VBS and no class.
I'll be glad for the weekend when I can spend time with the kids and Brent.
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Busy Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment