I'm getting ready to put up a new blog with Sarah's quilt squares and wishes on it. I took pictures of all the squares (140 of them!) and the wishes that went with those that had wishes. I'm going to post them several at a time - I just have to get going on it.
If you sent a square and not your wishes yet (there are quite a few of those)you'll need to post a comment to that particular post. If a square doesn't have a wish attached to it I'll not that on the post and if you'd like to add a wish for that square you can post a comment as well.
I've really slacked on getting a book together with all the wishes so I figure this will work too. When I've posted all the squares and wishes I'm going to figure out how to print each one.
All these big plans - I hope I can get it all done!
Saturday, June 23, 2007
Big Plans
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment