Monday, September 8, 2008

Official...


can you see what they are holding in this picture? It is her official U.S. Citizenship papers! We stink at getting the mail in this house so the box was full and I have no idea when this arrived - could have been Friday, Saturday or Monday - no clue and it doesn't really matter in the end - it is here!!! There was a form letter from the President as well - something for her scrapbook that I really need to work on because I haven't since before we went to China and I have the whole trip to put in it.


Brandon and Hannah started swimming lessons tonight. Hannah went under water willingly and seemed to have a good time. Brandon had a hard time with going under when he took his goggles off and they floated down the gutter on the side of the pool. But, I think he had fun too.

And finally a picture of all three kids, together, all looking somewhat in the same direction and mostly with "good" faces. I never thought it would be that hard to get a picture of all three of them. I happen to like this one with the dress in Sarah's mouth - material is her pacifier and she walked around for a while with her dress pulled up. We try to discourage the dress and shirt in the mouth because it is messy (and a bit gross!) when there is Sarah slime on things. We have a few blanket pieces that my Aunt Susan serged for her to carry around - the dress was just handy this afternoon.

1 comment:

Susie said...

LOL.... H sure has the picture thing down. The posing for each one. I didn't notice any bunny ears either. Tell B I am proud of him. S is just cute. There is nothing else to say about her... PS I like the dress H is wearing.... :)

Hopefully when you guys get here the pool won't be so green. I am having a real hard time getting it back to normal.