Friday, September 5, 2008

It's Sarah's Birthday!

Well, her 16 month birthday!

I took the girls to the local mall to play at the indoor play area this morning. Hannah had a great time until some other child had an "accident" on the slide area and she got wet. Gross! I got out of there very quickly and purchased another dress for her. I did tell the mall about it but didn't stick around to see if they cleaned it up. My guess is all the kids playing in it did the cleaning. Good thing I carry antibacterial wipes for hands and legs. You would think that a parent would notice their child had an accident and notify the mall and keep the other kids out of the area until someone came and cleaned it but that didn't happen. I was not very happy!

On the other hand, Sarah also had a great time playing. She didn't venture far at first and gradually moved away from me. She got brave! I had to really watch her around the older kids who were fast and didn't think to watch out for any of the babies but she did great. We will probably go again next week. It was a good outing for me. I just need to remember to bring the antibacterial wipes again.

Sarah feeding herself pasta. I loved how she stuck it on her finger to put it in her mouth. I think I now have pictures of all my kids feeding themselves pasta for the first time. What a mess!

No comments: