Sorry! We haven't had time to even pull the camera out of the bag since we have been home! The kids have kept us busy along with the lack of sleep. Brandon went back to school this morning and cried because he wanted to stay home with us. I'm taking him out of school on Thursday and Friday to go down to see my parents and my brother and his family who are on their way to Hawaii. Who knows when we will see them again - it has been about 2-3 years this time!
Sarah still has her cough but is doing well. I contacted the nurse at our doctor's office who said it sounds like a bad cold and to keep an eye on the ears, the sounds of the cough and the fevers. So far she hasn't pulled on her ears, hasn't run any fevers and there is no wheezing. I was also told to get the vaporizer out and run it in her room. So that is the plan for this afternoon.
Hannah is pretty clingy and needs a lot of love but is enjoying Sarah. She is just a mommy's girl who really missed her mommy the last few weeks and needs some reassurance that all is well.
As for me - I have pink eye. I went to Urgent Care this morning and the doctor said I am pretty congested and it caused a duct to be blocked which caused it to back up and make a bit of a mess in my eye. It doesn't hurt and we caught it really early so I think with the antibiotics and decongestant to get my nose cleared up it should be gone in a day or so. He didn't think I was "contagious" necessarily since it is just gunk backing up. We'll see in a few days though if anyone else catches it!
I'm going to have to wake Sarah up from her nap in a minute to go pick Brandon up from the bus stop.
I'm so ready for bed right now - I keep dozing on the couch snuggling with Hannah - is it bedtime yet? I thought I was doing pretty well with the jet lag but today I just feel drained.
More later - I'm hoping the kids are cheery and cooperative later so I can get a few pictures!
Monday, August 4, 2008
Pictures?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment