Saturday, July 26, 2008

Pictures from Saturday

How daddy spent his day - in the countryside - it was a very tiring day



How some of the girls spent their day - in the hotel children's room.

Grace and Betsy
Easton
Abby
Easton and Kerry
Pictures from dinner last night - Sarah was VERY animated - she is breaking out of her shell.

"fish heads, fish head, rolly polly fish heads!"
clockwise from brown bowl: in bowl "peacock?", dim sum, duck, pork, pumpkin (not shown: rice, watermelon, wonton soup, boiled egg custard - for the babies)

A statue on the walking street.

6 comments:

Ty, Roz and Riley said...

Have you taught her "say cheese" yet? Because she certainly looks like that's what she's doing in some of these pics! I love it. She, Hannah and Riley are going to "tear it up" together very soon! Love, Roz

Anonymous said...

The kids were enthralled with the fish head. I don't think they're ready to eat one yet!
Love, Mom & Dad, Hannah & Brandon
P.S. Kiss Sarah for us

kitchu said...

...eat them up YUM. I'd totally forgotten that song! Glad to hear she's coming out of her shell!

Anonymous said...

I love waking up and checking out your blog to see what you guys are up to. Sarah looks so sweet--I can't wait to meet her!

Susie said...

All I can say is gross... I don't think I would have eaten the fish head either. I am not sure about the other stuff. I am surprised Brent ate any of it... :)

Carolyn said...

In the picture of the balls she is NOT happy (even though it looks like it!) I had put her down so I could get her picture and she didn't want to be down she wanted Mommy to hold her. She rarely cries - more of a whiny sound.