Sunday, July 27, 2008

I lied... pictures

From yesterday - I love this first picture:

She won't wear the sunglasses but they are a fun toy:

Happy girl:
I love Grandma:
Playroom fun:
She can not crawl or roll over contrary to the information we received last month. We put her on her stomach for a bit and she enjoyed it for about 5-10 minutes.
Sarah's best buddy, Grace
So big! We've been practicing! You have to clap afterwards.
"This is happy place"
Ready for bed kissing my duck. I bite his beak to give him a kiss. Then Mommy or Daddy has to kiss him too.

I just liked her pose in this one.
Checking out pictures of Brandon and Hannah

From this morning:

4 comments:

Susie said...

you haven't said what size clothes she is wearing. I like the duck pictures. BTW, did you bring the mei mei shirt? She should wear it off the plane.

Anonymous said...

I agree with susie, I was thinking about that yesterday. Please let us know what size clothes she is wearing.

It's amazing the difference in her personality, just through the pictures, from day one to now.

I love the "so big" picture.

Have a great day.

Bobbie

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, We are back in Chandler and Brandon showed me how to get to the blog. it's amazing what an 8 year old can do! I love her bib. She looks so tiny compared to Hannah. Time is going by quickly and before you know it you will be home. The kids are fine, but they miss you. Love, Mom &Dad, Brandon & Hannah

Anonymous said...

LOVE the photos Carolyn. My two are sitting next to me and DD says "oh she's beautiful!" we all agree.

Don't know if you have the capacity to talk with your kids at home through a webcam. You may have your GZ interpreter start explaining to Sarah that you'll be going home in a few days and she will have siblings. We went through some difficult adjustments after 16 days of 100% of mom & dad's attention to having to share attention.

I hope one of the other families has some photos you can get copies of.