Thursday, July 17, 2008

bags are packed!

Bags packed - check
Airline info for us - check
Lap ticket for Sarah - check
Hotel reservations - check
Money and travelers checks - check
Kids packed - check
Extra cuddles for both of them - triple check
Arrangements made for kids and pets - check
House cleaned - working on it (vacuum and mopping today!)

We have a few last minute items to pack Saturday morning. I'm washing the sheets for our bed and Hannah's today. I did Brandon's yesterday with all the other laundry. Tomorrow I'll just have the last few days worth of clothes. The house will be clean.

I'm ready to leave right now if not for the fact that I'm leaving Brandon and Hannah for 2 weeks! They will have fun since they are spending the first week with my parents and visiting with Brent's family. Hannah will get to see her little friends from school. Brandon will be coming home with Gram one day to meet his teacher then back to their house again. He has some phone numbers for his best friends from school last year that he would like to contact and maybe see. I think the first week will fly by for them. The second week they will be home since Brandon starts school. I'm hoping they do well that second week!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I can't wait!!

Susie said...

Ehhh, they will be fine... I think K is going to go up with mom that second week. We will have a good time with them and be waiting for when you get back...