My email:
Janice -
Referrals are arriving according to some of the yahoo groups - have you heard anything?
Carolyn
The reply:
YES!!!!!! Your referral is in!!!! I don't have it in hand, but Adam emailed today after your email came in to let me know and to verify AHO's address! I asked him to send it and email it!!!! I'll keep you posted tonight and tomorrow if I hear or get anything!
Janice
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ahhhhhh! They have pictures of our Sarah! Oh my goodness. I am thrilled. I am excited! Woooo hoooo!
Hi Carolyn,
I have been watching with much excitement for you and your family. I can't wait to see pictures.
Best Wishes!
Karin Little
(Curry Teacher Waiting for Referral LID 3/22/06)
OMG! This is so awesome! Tomorrow do you think? Pictures? Wow! Yea!! I'm so happy for you!!
Post a Comment