Thursday, June 26, 2008

I'm having a pity party day...

I'm tired of waiting for our travel approval. We sent our Visa information earlier in the week and should have our Visas on Monday-Wednesday.
People are starting to get their travel approvals but not our group. I feel like I was the last person in the world to receive a picture of Sarah and now I feel like we may be on the back end of travel approval.
I know I got an email last week saying our window was July 20 back by August 13 however I talked with our agency the other day and they want us to get our 171H updated "just in case". It expires on the 25th of August and I can't do anything until our homestudy is finished in the courts.
I am frustrated. I am tired of waiting. I am sad. I want to know when we are going to be able to hold her.

No comments: