Happy Mother's Day to the mom's in my life -
Especially my mom...
We had a good day, first church, then dinner at my parent's house with my sister, her family and my aunt.
Brent bought cards for me - my "gift" will come after my birthday, our anniversary and our referral because what I really want (instead of a few gifts) is a piece of jewelry with the kids birthstones and I can't pick something out until we know when Sarah was born. - hoping for a color other than blue since Brandon's is blue topaz and Hannah's is sapphire.
The one from him was sweet and loving.
The one from Hannah was sweet and a bit "older" then her.
Brandon's was typical Brandon about potty humor. I will cherish it always and remember when we were at the store and he was practically on the floor rolling with laughter at it. While I don't find it nearly as amusing a him - I love that he found it hysterical and picked it just for me. :)
On another note: Susie is planning a "referral shower" for us after we finally get our referral. I think it is an excuse for her to have a party (shhh, don't tell her!) :) She is quite excited that we are finally going to see Sarah.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Mother's Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment