with Hannah. (It is 4:36 a.m. right now) Every time I get to sleep she throws up. The sheets are in the laundry washing. Brent and Brandon are in the other room sleeping. Hannah is laying on the bed next to me with a crib protector under her and a bowl next to her. She isn't old enough to know when she is going to be sick and get to the bowl. I feel so bad for her. The last few times she hasn't even woken up. I hear her belly gurgle and get the bowl under as fast as I can, wipe her mouth and face and lay her back down. She is so tired. She isn't running a fever though. She must have the bug that Brandon and I had a few weeks ago. Does something like this hide for 2-3 weeks then show itself again or is this something else?
I think it is going to be a long day for me tomorrow - I'm a bit tired but I'm afraid of falling asleep lest she cover me. My poor baby!
Monday, May 19, 2008
I've been up since 2:00 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment