We do! Another beautiful angel just joined our family!
For this child I prayed and the Lord has given me my petition which I asked of Him. - 1 Samuel 1:27 
Chinese Name: Fu Jian Jia (For those that don't know - Fu is her last name. We should be able to find out the characters for her name tomorrow so we can translate it!)
Date of Birth: a Cinco de Mayo baby! May 5, 2007 - 13 months old
We missed her first birthday but all others will be celebrated in style!
I'm not sure when she was measured and such but she is a peanut like Hannah - 8.5 kg which my dad says is about 19 pounds! But I think she may be taller than Hannah was 71 cm. I don't know what that converts to - I need to check later! edited: at 12 months Hannah was 19 lbs, 29 1/4" tall and had a head circumference of 18". I just did the conversion and Sarah is 19 lbs, 28" tall and has a head circumference of 17" so she is shorter than Hannah was but about the same weight. However, they weigh the children fully dressed and by looking at the pictures it looks like she had quite a bit of clothing on. My guess is that she weighs a little less than 19 lbs. Of course we won't know until we get the paperwork and find someone who can translate it for us as to when she was measured.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away. - Unknown
Edited to add 2 more pictures!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Do you believe in angels?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
She's beautiful - congratulations!
Carolyn, she is just beautiful!
Dusty (from TWLP)
Wow!!! So happy for you! BEAUTIFUL!!!
peace
fm
Carolyn,
I am so happy for you!! She is gorgeous. Definately worth the wait...yes??
Congrats and I do believe in Angels!
Louise
Carolyn, she is so beautiful! Congratulations! Enjoy the moment, you deserve it!
Mendy
*twlp*
WOOHOO!!!
She's GORGEOUS!!
She is precious!
She is adorable. I can't wait to meet her. :)
Yay! She looks so sweet. Congratulations!
She is precious - I love her hair! Congrats to you :)
Trace7 from RQ
I just want to hug her and squeeze her!
I'm so thrilled for you all! She's just adorable...and so serious! Can't wait to see you put a smile on that beautiful face! Congratulations!!
Congratulations on the referral of your daughter! When you are ready to get her finding ad (with a photo months younger than her referral photos!) come visit us at www.research-china.org.
Have a speedy trip!!!
Brian
She is so cute! Love the little toy/potty thing she's sitting on!
Carolyn,
Check out www.mdbg.net (then choose China dictionary) to look up the characters for her name. You can search by pinyin, and then click on the character that looks the same as you have.
Just wanted to say congratulations. What a BEAUTIFUL little girl you have!!!! May God bless your family richly!
Karmen
www.babybernacchi.com
She is so beautiful!!! I am so excited that our daughters share the same birthday too! Congratulations!
Post a Comment