Tuesday, September 18, 2007

*sigh*

I'm still tired. I don't think I ever "caught up" from the other night when I was up until all hours because my body wouldn't go to sleep. My job is going well but so very tiring. The kids keep me busy the whole time I'm there. I fell asleep long before Brent even came to bed last night which is very unusual.

Brent has a job interview tomorrow and Thursday. We are really hoping something comes of it.

I've been working on Hannah's birthday - if you are in town and you want to come it is at my parent's house - just swimming and cake and ice cream. (This is for family and friends in town) She wanted a castle cake but I couldn't find my castle cake pan in the boxes in storage. She is getting cupcakes - the website I used as inspiration is http://www.cupcakefun.com/ideas/puffeduppetalscupcakes.cfm I've never made anything with fondant so I'm hoping they look okay. Brent helped me make all the petals we need and they are in a container drying. I'm making the cupcakes tomorrow and I'll probably decorate them on Friday night.

No comments: