Every time I post something lately it doesn't come up on the blog until I mess with it for a few minutes. It is becoming very frustrating. I'm going to have to do some research as to why this is happening.
This next batch of referrals came out and there are some really young ones. The sites I've seen had a few 7 month olds (one not even 7 months) a few 8 month olds and a 10 month old. Someone also said there were a few sets of twins and some boys. (Just an FYI - we will likely NOT be referred a boy or twins since that is not what we requested in our letter to the CCAA. Although I jokingly put up to 2 on our immigration papers and as far as the US is concerned we could bring twins home. Still very unlikely because all the papers in China request one little girl.)
Friday, August 3, 2007
Blogger issues
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment