Thursday, July 12, 2007

pictures

4th of July - Brandon's sparklers

Our little fairy princess - she likes watching Barbie - Fairytopia with her wings on.
She told me she was a "sparkle fairy" yesterday


Brandon was being a great big brother and having a tea party with Hannah.


Two quilts I just finished. The top one is Hannah's. I realized today that the 'N' square is upside-down. Oh well! She likes to play on it - "Hannah, stand on the __" She is getting pretty good, too.
The bottom one is the same idea - different pieces of material - that I made for my cousin who is expecting a baby. My mom is going to visit next week so I had to hurry and quilt it. I think it turned out really well. The only thing I didn't like about this one is the corners. I haven't made too many quilts so I still need to work on corners a bit. I hope she likes it!







1 comment:

Susie said...

I love them both. I was trying to figure out what you meant by the "N" block, I kept thinking, it doesn't matter, then I had to zoom in on the picture to realize that it was the design that was upside down. Ehh? who cares? They are still beautiful. When are you going to teach me?