Wednesday, July 11, 2007

pictures

ummm, yeah, I'm seriously behind on pictures.... and won't be posting any today - I still need to download them off the camera.

In my defense Hannah has been running a fever for the past few days. We think it might be another UTI so we are giving her the original dosage of her antibiotics as prescribed by her primary care vs. the dosage our urologist said was okay to give her. (1 tsp vs. 1/2 tsp) It is a real pain to get her to take the medicine (tastes nasty) so I have to hide it in food and drinks. Can't hide it in milk or water - she knows! I've been sneaking it into yogurt and juice. Today is the first day all week that she hasn't had a fever.

I also have Miss Riley today. She is a mover and is cutting teeth so she isn't happy just to play on the floor for more than a few minutes. Plus she hasn't had a decent nap today - 2 20 minute naps does not a happy girl make! We are working on it though. Brandon has loved having her around since we haven't had her for a few weeks. Hopefully after her lunch bottle she will sleep for at least an hour.

Other news - I got a job! I'm going to be teaching pre-school at the program at my parents church. I'm pretty excited.

No comments: