...guess what? on November 13 we will have been waiting 22 months for Sarah. Do you know what else? 22 months is also the length of time an elephant is pregnant. Nice to know, huh? If I were an elephant I'd have my baby right now.
In other news CCAA matched families with LID's through December 8. We are down to 36 days before our LID. I'm thinking that once we get down to the teens we will have a month or two before our turn. I'm still hoping for February but it is looking like it could be April even. That is getting so close to the Olympics.
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
November 13 = 22 months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, but if you were an elephant, you wouldn't be able to pick her up and snuggle her when you get her, so be grateful you're not an elephant! Love you!
I knew I could count on you to see another side of it an make me feel better! Love you too!
Post a Comment