Well, the next batch has supposedly been mailed and should be here by Monday. They got through November 14th - 7 days worth. I have to go back and see how many they did last month but I think it was 6 days. If they keep doing 6-7 days worth of referrals before they get to ours we won't see a referral until May - April would be the earliest.
I truly believed that this would be the year we saw Sarah and would have her home by Christmas but now I doubt it. I'm still holding out for the very slim possibility that we will have her picture by Thanksgiving or Christmas. I want to believe that we will get to at least see her little face this year.
Between November 14th and January 13th (our LID) there are 60 days - I hope that doesn't equal 10 more months.
Thursday, July 5, 2007
Next batch of referrals
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We're one month behind you, in mid-February. I'm trying to be hopeful that we'll be in China early next spring...
Post a Comment